A delicious healthy Iced Mocha to get you through a hot Summer day. Easy to make, no dairy, no refine sugar, 100% YUM!
- 2 tbsp Cacao Rasa
- 16 oz water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- Brew Rasa on a French press
- Let it rest for 20 minutes, then pop it in the fridge to chill for an hour
- Mix chilled Rasa, coconut milk and maple syrup in a shaker or stir with a straw. Pour over ice.
- Make a big batch of Rasa to have iced throughout the day, over the next few days or to share with friends
- Add an extra scoop of Rasa per 16 oz for a stronger brew
- Make Rasa ice cubes so it doesn’t dilute in water
- Make coconut milk ice cubes and pour mixed Rasa + syrup over it