Joy Tonic Moscow Mule
This gingery tonic with a citrus twist feels like biking through groves of wind-swept lime trees: pure joy.
- 8 oz Super Happy Sunshine, brewed double-strong (bring on the lemon-balm!)
- 1.5 oz Moscow Mule cocktail syrup (what’s that you say? It’s a phenom combo of fresh ginger, cane sugar and lime juice—aka, Big Yum.)
- Ice (use double–strong brewed Rasa to make Rasa Cubes!)
- Optional: 2 oz vodka (get sassy with it!) or try adding Euphoria & Mucuna for an extra–joyful boost.
How To Make It
- Pour ingredients over ice in a shaker vessel of your choosing.
- Shake all ingredients with ice.
- Pour over more ice, drink in joy!