Vegan Vietnamese Iced Latte
Iced Vietnamese Latte would be enough to make us drool. Now make it sugar-free, dairy-free while still insanely creamy and you got us hooked. This recipe calls for vanilla bean powder and stevia instead of condensed milk so errbody can enjoy it! Full deets below!
- 1 cup of Rasa (Dirty is specially great for this one)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp of stevia OR 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla bean powder
- 10 ice cubes
- Brew Rasa for 10-15 minutes. Let it cool in the fridge overnight.
- On a stovetop pour the coconut milk into a pan, whisk in vanilla, and sweetener of choice.
- Get out your glasses, and pour the coconut milk into the bottom of the glasses.
- Add in the ice.
- Pour cold Rasa over the mixture and watch it swirl into pure magic.
Recipe by My Tiny Laguna Kitchen